Thursday 13 May 2010

Apologies

Hello again!'So soon?' I hear you say!
Well yes...mainly because I am a bit of a newbie to the blogging thing and think maybe I should have explained a little more about me and the blog before launching headfirst into a cake ramble!heehee

So here goes, Im a 21yr old Scottish bride-to-be, living with my chef of a fiance in a 2 bedroom flat we just moved into 3 days ago!I love vintage goodies (check out Miss Lottie Lou's blog for all sorts of delightful clothes) and so plan to have a vintage-y twist to my wedding.
We are hugely excited to be getting married but hubby-to-be works massive amounts of hours and I don't always have someone about to bounce ideas off so I will be posting lots of plans, ideas and probably some minor bridezilla moments on here for your amusement and feedback!

Lots of love,
Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment